Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone speak spanish??WE NEED A TRANSLATOR HERE!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone speak spanish??WE NEED A TRANSLATOR HERE!!!!!

Posted for angelakin..

Hola amigos soy venezolano leo en ingles algo pero me cuasta escribirlo

hi frend I venezolano read ingles for not writer so so

Yo necesito ayuda para instalar mi carburador a sus accesorios

I need help for install my carburater and accesory

please help my

Porfavor ayudenme

thank

Gracias

Festiva aņo 92 motor 1.3

Fordfestiva.com going international?

Comment

Yes Festiva goes all around the world, Bienvenido Hermano Latino!!!!!, Por cierto lo del carburador esta un poco dificil si no tenes los manuales del carro, Yo tengo como un aņo de buscarlos en internet y nada. Lo mejor es pedir por amazon.com un manual Haynes a ver como te va.
      Saludos desde Costa Rica

Comment

I'd say Fordfestiva.com was just facing reality
        Tell it like it is...not how it should be

Comment

Hello friends I am Venezuelan I read in English something but cuasta to write it to me hi Venezuelan frend I read English for not to writer under under I need aid to install my carburetor to his accessories For I need help install my to carburater and accesory my please help Porfavor ayudenme thank Gracias Festive year 92 motor 1.3
          I hit the translate button...this is what I got
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

So, he is from Venezuela, he wants to install a new carb, and some type of accessory. The question remains "What type of help does he need?"

Comment

I'm not sure but I think he needs to know how the vacuum and other parts hook up. The wierd thing is that he says he has a 92 but talks about a carb. Venezuala might be different but U.S. festivas have injection. If I had one, I would send a good picture(s) of the vaccum lines to the carb and that sort of thing. I think that is what he wants to know.

Comment

Hey, I just looked at his orignal post and I think he has what he needed and graciously thanked us. I think this post can be closed now.

Comment

Working...
                X