No announcement yet.

mystery wire nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats why i bought the festy too. But i force myself to see the big picture, or else i'd pick up one of those crown vics' for 300$ out of the barter with inspection, people sell them dirt cheap because no one wants them, they are terrible hogs.

Most likely the more electrical u use, the more resistance u put onto the engine and that would be like big trucks pulling heavy loads, which is very hard on gas and very hard on the engines.

1.3Liter 4 cylinder FI , OHC, FWD, 3DR, 4ST, Stud. Tires

Comment

Bowls keep the political crap out of normal threads.. This is not the anti Bush, conspiracy thread. Please stay on topic. And don't presume to know how many Bush supporters are on this site, you'd be wrong.

Comment

if you read the last page, somone already told me, and i told them i would. and i hope those people come to their senses.

Comment

a friend of mine has a stationary bike with a generator on it. It is a real eye opener. He has different types of 110 volt light bulbs. Regular and high efficiency. Turn just one regular bulb on and you will work hard to keep it properly powered. Turn all 4 on and most people won't last a minute. Lighting isn't free, whether it's in your house on car. Energy must be spent to make to produce that light. Another friend that rebuilds alternators, starters and such tells me a 100 amp alt will require 5 HP to produce that 100 amps. Mike
          90 Festiva L

Comment

That bit about the alternators was unknown to me, thanks mike.

Comment

Working...
            X