Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festiva automatic transmission rebuild kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva automatic transmission rebuild kit.

Does any one know of any place that sells a rebuild kit for the autobox in a festiva? Also does any one know the letter designation for the automatic in these cars?

traanny

jatco tranny, rebuilt kit from any auto trans shop...

yvan

Comment

Yvan buddy!! hows it going I haven;t talked to you in ages!!!! how have you been?? Still got that fastpire with the bulletproof slushbox?? Any how I will check with a tranny shop. Will I need any special tools or any thing? Also I do not know if you downloaded the fordcds from the website posted... But do they show they auto trans? along with an overhaul section or anything like that?

Comment

answer

Yvan buddy!! hows it going I haven;t talked to you in ages!!!! how have you been??

i feel good ... very good

Still got that fastpire with the bulletproof slushbox??

no, the aspire is return stock 1.3 with a stock tranny :?

Any how I will check with a tranny shop.

any automatic transmission shop can have the kit for aspire festiva tranny, check for a Mr transmission in your area...

Will I need any special tools or any thing?

check : http://www.fordfestiva.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4590

Also I do not know if you downloaded the fordcds from the website posted... But do they show they auto trans? along with an overhaul section or anything like that?

yes, aspire and festiva are the same tranny except one little spring under the valve body

bye

yvan

Comment

Working...
        X