Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radiator shroud

93gl automatic with airconditioning
    seems like a seamess job has turned out to be a a time consuming job. after replacing radiator in car the fan shoud will not go on easy meaning when i try to push it down into place it hits the water outlet nipple from the head that a hose comes off but i have removed the hose and it still hits plus the shroud hits the top radiator hose inlet on the radiator. is there a secret on getting the shroud reinstalled? i have taken my time but still will not go into place without hitting the above items.

thanks in advance

Not 100% sure this will help, but when removing mine yesterday I found that taking off the top radiator mounts helped a lot (allows the radiator to be tilted forward 1/2" or so).

Comment

yes already done that. i think the thickness of the auto radiator has something to do with it. my 91 W/o air i had no problem...kinda stumped for now.my 91 also has an external transcooler in which lets me use a stick radiator in which is thinner. i may try to bend the shoud with vice grips to see if it will clear the items.

Comment

Working...
      X