No announcement yet.

new brake pads too thick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have to get it right or it will just keep going through them...do the aspire swap if you have the time/money...if not...find a good hub and don't mess with it unless you get it done right
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

yeah, i really wanna do the aspire swap...but its obviously expensive and A LOT of work since i dont know THAT much. Today i also replaced my rear bearing, it also got replaced like 3 months ago, but i did it myself this time and just did what the Haynes manuel said, the grease was all black and burning up...i think my handbrake has been hanging up on that side (right side)...and its causing the drum to really heat up a lot...and therefore burn out up the bearings. I actually went out and bought a torque wrench, so the thing is tightened right...o well...at least no how to change my rear bearings for $20...wish i could do the same in the front, i'd feel safer if i did it myself.

Comment

Working...
      X