G25MR drain plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G25MR drain plug

Ok guys I have a little problem. Sometime between getting my g25mr out of the capri and into the festiva I drained the old gear oil and forgot to put the drain plug back in. I went to pep boys, advance auto, and napa and all said they don't list those parts in there computers so they would need to see one or know the size bolt. Thanks in advance for any help anybody can provide.

go to the junkyard and pull one off of a car with the same tranny, or maybe just maybe, try the drain plug from the stock trans, who knows it could be the same sized threads

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I might just have to go to the junkyard but what other cars share the same bolt that you know of? I don't have the stock tranny anymore so using that ones drain plug is out of the question although I will look for a festiva plug if it will infact work.

Comment

i don't know of any drain plugs that are the same, i was just thinking if you still had the stock tranny, it would be worth a try, but if you gotta go to the wreckers for one, i'd be looking for a g25mr tranny to get the plug from

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

I bet the mazda protege are identical. 90-94

Comment

I was thinking the same gforce.

Comment

Working...
            X