Leaky A/C compressor repair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaky A/C compressor repair.

I have a factory A/C system that I just put on. Works great.....Except the compressor leaks a little around the square block below where the lines attach. Only leaks under pressure. doesent leak under vac. The line hook ups are not leaking. The block the lines go into is held on by 4 6MM allen bolts. The middle and bottom gaskets are leaking. Any one ever had one of these apart and replaced that gasket? Anyone got a broken one laying around you can separate and take pics or send to me and Ill do it before I pull this working one apart.

Eric
    Blue 1989 Festiva L 1.3 carb 160K+, Aspire 5spd, Aspire swap, Tach, Added A/C, Intermittent wipers.
    Aqua 1991 Festiva L 1.3 FI 200K+, 5spd, Aspire swap, tach, Intermittent wipers.
    Green 1995 Aspire 1.3 FI 95K (RIP Saved my 18yo sons life)

looks like it is called the manifold and may have o rings in it that can be replaced. Guess I'll be finding out soon.
    Blue 1989 Festiva L 1.3 carb 160K+, Aspire 5spd, Aspire swap, Tach, Added A/C, Intermittent wipers.
    Aqua 1991 Festiva L 1.3 FI 200K+, 5spd, Aspire swap, tach, Intermittent wipers.
    Green 1995 Aspire 1.3 FI 95K (RIP Saved my 18yo sons life)

Comment

Working...
    X