• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This had to hurt

Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

That is so great that the A.... adroit sux driver eats it big time!
    Usually, the smaller vehicle takes a beating!
    And it looks like no one on the opposing side of the lane divider got hurt either.

I don't think I've seen a more complete and total destruction of an SUV in a "single" car accident!
    Technically its not a single car incident, but I think the car got away relatively intact!
    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
    '92 Aqua parts Car
    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
    Your holy ghost will not save you.
    Your God plutonium will not save you.
    In fact...
    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

Oh my....that is gonna leave a mark....serves the idiot right!
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy who ran over the idiot. That would scar me for life. Talk about nightmares. I've seen that one before. I think he was running from the law.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Well I know it would freak me out for a moment or two...until I found out what happened and then I would just have to let it go....now if it was a ligit accident...it would definately be harder to get over. I have no sympathy for idiots doing stuff like that.
          I was actually run over back in 91, running through a yard to get back in my garbage truck. Wench was doing 55 and just shifted into 5th gear in her F150...I hope she has nightmares every night..... it was 5 o'clock in the morning and she had closed the bar the night before and was her way to work....as a nurse! She decided it would be easier to go through the yard then to just go around the truck on the other side of the road...oh well....lol.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Ouch!!!! i would be shocked if he lived after that

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Damkid
              Ouch!!!! i would be shocked if he lived after that
              He died.
              youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
                Well I know it would freak me out for a moment or two...until I found out what happened and then I would just have to let it go....now if it was a ligit accident...it would definately be harder to get over. I have no sympathy for idiots doing stuff like that.
                I was actually run over back in 91, running through a yard to get back in my garbage truck. Wench was doing 55 and just shifted into 5th gear in her F150...I hope she has nightmares every night..... it was 5 o'clock in the morning and she had closed the bar the night before and was her way to work....as a nurse! She decided it would be easier to go through the yard then to just go around the truck on the other side of the road...oh well....lol.
                Holy crap Willie!

Comment

:shock: I watched that a couple of times before I saw the ejection.
                  sigpic
                  The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                  https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                  Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Yeah I only feel sorry for the car that ran over the guy, I could probably never drive again not knowing if I killed that guy or not.

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt
                      Wow that had to be terrible. But it explains alot!!!!
                      Brian
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
                      :fish:

Comment

Working...
                      X