Festar update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festar update

Sorry, no sound. It sounds throaty. I'll take my video camera over there soon. This is just the festar pulling out of the garage to make room for another festiva. Jack works on cars every day and he's 71. He keeps plodding along with the odds and ends needed on the festar. I helped him put a stereo in his RX-7 today. Check out the pics in the photo gallery.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

That's awesome, that guy must be a genius and have a lot of patiences. Has he given it a good road test yet ? Its shogun # 8
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Not a good road test. Just around the block. He really is a genius. He shares his knowledge freely. I just give him some muscle from time to time. I don't think he needed me to put the stereo in his RX7. He just knew I could do it. We had him over for pork chops, mashed potatoes, squash, and tomatoes after I wired his stereo. The trans isn't shifting for him yet. He thinks it is an electronic issue. The spoiler is off of a civic. The flares are from a jeep. You won't be able to see the fender splice when he's done with it.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

I made my own sounds as he was moving it around...it sounded great...is coming along great too!
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Is it a SHO motor ? Never mind I read the original thread. Youll have to go for a ride when he gets it done. I like the front seats ! Is the aqua festy getting the B6 ?
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Jack is my hero.
            Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
            Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
            White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
            White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
            Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
            Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
            Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
            White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
            X