b6, now with no lifter tick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b6, now with no lifter tick

so I fixed that collapsed lifter on my b6, and now it sounds like a P@P b6 should :wink:
    what do ya think (keep in mind this engine only has about 3 miles on it, it will still be a bit loud untill it breaks in fully)
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Sounds good from what I could hear!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

i'll have to download it @ school tomorow (dial-up here) and i'll be uploading the vid of my B6's first start, but mines got almost 60mi on it already! and i started it for the first time monday! still not running quite right though
      ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
      91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
      1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
      2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

cool! you'll find you'll always have lots of bugs to work out with a new motor.... example my lifter, not to mention that I stripped out a stud on the exhaust side of my race pipe/cat and now I can't tighten the bolts that connect the cat to the exhaust so it leaks and is loud, so I slathered it with silicon and it seems to be holding, kinda sucks because now I'll have to take it all off to have it welded properly but for now, a soft ball sized ball of glue will do

Comment

Working...
        X