How To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To?

How the hell do i get my video from my camera on to my pc? HURRY please help I dont have much time to get it on here....THANKS!

do you have a usb hookup on your pc and video camera? if so that is the way.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

naw my camera didnt come with one, guess ill have to go buy one

Comment

Don't skimp man, get an ATI all in wonder Radeon for your pc.. the most versatile little video card I've ever used. It has a remote control, It plays my games (NSFU2,Halo2,GTAVC,etc.) without a problem, it will capture from S-Video, RCA or Cable inputs.. it has a TV tuner, Tivo, a cool channel scanner, zoom in\out on videos, dual monitor, an online cable guide that sets up to your zip code, Video Desktop, which is when you minimize the video, tv whatever, it goes semi transparent/full screen to your desktop.. way cool to be reading my email or the boards and still be watching the game.. mine is set up to watch or record from my exterior security cams as well. It's nice to be back here in the office when one of the kid's friends start knocking on the front door or when my kid slams out the door all pissed at pops.. I don't have to get up and answer the door if it's a kid and I can hear everything they say about me when they're mad :evil2:

Comment

If it's fully digital (not a digital camcorder that records analog, which is just an abortion) then you should have firewire outputs on there. Otherwise you'll need a card like DJ says or a TV tuner card. TV tuners are much cheaper that AIW's and you don't have to deal with the spawn of satan that is ATI.

-=Whittey=-

Comment

Working...
          X