Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 219 mph

:shock:
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................... .... yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

I am not sure I would survive owning something like that..... ha-ha... my V-Max was tempting enough... right Paul?
    Have had 6 Festys... and counting...

My Website:
    http://www.StanfordMotorSports.com

Car Domain:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Quaddawg
    My Garage Page:
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/vb...o=view&id=6724

Comment

You got that that right!! :twisted:
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

that's dumb. Those guys deserve to have their car and their drivers licenses taken away and be thrown in jail. I have no problem with people going fast on a track, but on a public roadway they are a danger to everybody. Who cares that they were driving at night. There are still other cars on the road. A dog could have jumped out in front of them, and that would have been enough to send them over the rail into oncoming traffic. That is not cool at all. Cool if it was at a track and they were wearing helmets, fire suits, and neck braces, but shorts and a t-shirt and a piece of plastic shoved up to your face on a public roadway is dumb.
        The Festiva Store
        Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

on a public road way.... that guy needs to have his behind handed to him. Idiotic at best...

but, nice car!
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Looks like the group that passed me , right before I met up with Freshtiva in KC,KS.
            ------------------------------------------------
            The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
            Smart Passion white with H-D interior
            HD2500 Duramax Chevy
            Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
            Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
            Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
            Z28 LS1 power 500 +
            90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
            It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

WOW thats fast!!

i've always loved lambos

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
              1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
              2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Y'know, there's a shop in town here that did the same sort of thing. They took all their exotic cars out to what they claimed was a highway they had closed for the purpose. They then proceeded to run out all of their Ferraris, Lambos, etc out to as fast as they'd go. Funny thing was, they blurred out the highway signage, and you could see a farm truck ambling along the road in the distance.

Long story short: They're all in court now, and will likely lose their driver's licenses.

Good thing, too. I've met these guys. They're pricks.

Comment

Odd I thought the same thing, race track fine, public road bad. Night time brainless.
                  Growing up I had Mustangs, small v-8's 125 mph. tops. My first motorcycle was a Kawasaki triple, next a KZ900, 76 gold wing, 76 1000 triple Laverda, I still feel lucky to have survived.
                  Lambo, its a collector car or race car. It's too expensive for any car, and it won't make any part of you grow.
                  I think that as a collector car it can be worth something, possibly an investment but you have to lose a lot first.
                  it runs so sweet
                  91 L 5spd

Comment

Dangerous morons...

Comment

I feel lucky to have survived my vmax. Of course I've never ran it past 110. The key to surviving it was getting it after age 30 :wink: The vmax is the most lethal motorcycle ever for a combination of 3 reasons. Insane acceleration, terrible handling, and most importantly a 22 year run. They are still making the beast.

Comment

and I still want one! Have you seen the spy pics of the new VMax?

Lookin' at a Guzzi Briva (sp?) currently...

And I would to have a Laverda!!!
                        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Where are the cops? I thought that after making that many passes that some one would call the cops or they would pass one.

Comment

Working...
                          X