X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking a shave... in a rally car?

i think its funny. i like the scream at the end lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Too cool !!
    ------------------------------------------------
    The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
    Smart Passion white with H-D interior
    HD2500 Duramax Chevy
    Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
    Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
    Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
    Z28 LS1 power 500 +
    90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
    It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

LOL !!!

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

That's nothing, I shave with a K-Bar in my rally car all the time!
        '87 Volvo 740Ti Estate | '88 Festiva LX FOR SALE

Comment

Starting to get into rally cars, Nascar is pretty much dead.
          money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

I've never been a fan of Nascar...

"Hey, let's make our cars look like they were painted by color-blind flamboyantly gay men and drive around in circles for 500 miles! (With Cowboy Hats!)"
            '87 Volvo 740Ti Estate | '88 Festiva LX FOR SALE

Comment

you dont go anywhere driving around in circles lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

NASCAR = Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks
                Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
                Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

LOL Funny. As for nascar...Well I guess that it is not that fun to watch on TV however one thing that I must say when you are 10 or 15 feet from a car that is doing 175+ with open heads...that is no other feeling in the world. I am kinda partial to NASCAR due to the fact that my other car club drives around the track for the opening laps of the race here in Michigan at Michigan International Speedway. Still Watching Rally cars is BA. Another thing that I get into is drifting. I like Samuel Hubinette in his Charger. Anyway sorry for the threadjack
                  Dan
                  Oh here is a pic of me on the track...No I do not have the pink bottom...I am on the left

Comment

NASCAR, I cann't figure out the rules, then again they cann't either, they change um every two minutes.
                    But who cares, I'm going to Talladega before I die.
                    Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
                    The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Working...
                    X