Take it to the track son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it to the track son!

Me on the VMAX vs a CBR1000. Tight race!!
    This was my favorite race I've ever run! And I lost!! I ran a super nice guy named Chad. I was on my 1992 Yamaha Vmax. Chad was on his Honda CBR 1000. It was...

Me on the vmax VS a ZX14
    I raced a 2006 Kawasaki ZX14 at The Shelor motor mile in Radford VA with my Yamaha Vmax. He had been tweaking it and said he had some problems. This bike is ...

Me on the VMAX vs my buddy's 1974 Shovel head
    This is me on my 92 Yamaha VMAX vs my buddy Jason on his 1974 Harley Davidson Shovel head. Good times! This bike is now for sale.
    Last edited by neanderpaul; 06-07-2008, 03:42 AM.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

that was pretty cool....to bad it is not a 1/4 mile....give that thing time to get wound up.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Yeah the 1/8 is all we have around here. I've got to drive for an hour and 15 minutes to do that. That CBR1000 would have gotten all over me in a 1/4 though. Man that race was fun. He was going 12 mph faster than me when he passed me. Right before the line. Soooooo close.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Cool videos. Sounds like that Shovel is due for a new clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Biglay5150 View Post
          Cool videos. Sounds like that Shovel is due for a new clutch.
          WOW!!! Man you are good. He was slipping.

Comment

nice races
            Daily Driver: 90 Festiva 5 spd. lime green, brush guard
            Another Toy: 06 Harley Sportster 883, intake and exhaust

Comment

Working...
            X