lawnmower engine blow on video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lawnmower engine blow on video.

decided to blow the beater today out of sheer bordom. i have a broken arm and am bored out of my mind.

i drained the oil in the engine and filled it back up with a mixture of used antifreeze and also some sand from the road. the engine ran for a about 90 seconds before locking up solid.
    note that in the video, the engines rpm's are oscilating slowly up and down. this is not me! the engine is changing rpm's on its own.

enjoy

Engine murdurer!

I would like to invite all ff.com members to join PETICA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Internal Combustion Engines.
    I will NOT drive a minivan

Comment

what a waste...
      1988 Mazda 121DA canvas top
      -73hp B3 multiport EFI swap
      -KYB SS w/ Eibach -35mm / FMS HD rubber suspension parts

Comment

I should just set up a camera every time I mow the lawn. My parents have 5 acres of lawn and only a push mower. We blow them up about every other year.
        OX SMASH!!

Comment

wouldn't a rider be more cost effective? I used to cut my parents 3.1 acres 2 to 3 times a week, and our Montgomery Wards (actually MTD) lasted 14 years before we replaced it. And, at that, it was still serviceable, my dad just wanted a new one. That new John Deere lasted 2 years... (piece of crap... runs like a Deere, smells like a John)
          Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
          Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

Well, I use the word lawn in the loosest of senses. What I mean is that it used to be a plowed field, so now it's all bumpy and full of holes the perfect size to twist your ankle. We also have a huge mole problem.

We did have a ride-on mower when I was little, it lasted about 5 years and then died. It probably would be the best if we just got a roto-tiller and made the whole thing flat dirt and then reseeded, but that would be the smart thing to do and my parents are insane. I offered to do it myself and pay for it, but my mom doesn't want the lawn to be dirt for a month while the new grass grows in.

Oh, and to prove how insane it is, you can't see any of the property from the road. So the only people who would even know would be the family
            OX SMASH!!

Comment

make a parking lot out of it.

Comment

Working...
              X