video of my 77

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of my 77

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Doesn't look too bad, but I think you've got some major problems that you need to address. I think your radio is broken, all I heard was this awful noise coming out of it during the video. In addition, I think i MAY have seen a chevy emblem on it....you should remove that right away, it may prove to be fatal in the future. Other than that I think you're okay Ben:-)
    90 Festiva with Brand new B3, 5spd
    92 B6 Festiva, 5spd
    94 Mustang DSS 331, Vortec S-Trim, 5 spd
    94 Mustang GT, stock, automatic

Comment

Originally posted by wrestler3025 View Post
      Doesn't look too bad, but I think you've got some major problems that you need to address. I think your radio is broken, all I heard was this awful noise coming out of it during the video. In addition, I think i MAY have seen a chevy emblem on it....you should remove that right away, it may prove to be fatal in the future. Other than that I think you're okay Ben:-)
      lmao!!

Comment

that thing is pretty. i have a 76 Skylark with the original landau top. bad shape. its a restorer for my dad. runs good but i think its got a bad oil pan gasket. southern car not much rust, im going to do the bodywork but i need to find a place to buy new chrome bumpers and stuff.

Comment

That thing sounds mean, what you running under there? Exhaust?

Comment

I just looked over my reply and it seems to be a bit stupidly worded and unclear. What I mean to ask was what engine do you have under there and what exhaust are you running? There, that makes me seem a little more clever than my previous post makes me out to be.

Comment

I like all the 70's Detroit iron, myself. Everyone likes the early 70's 'Stangs, Chevelles, etc. The mid-late 70's cars were largely overlooked, and forgotten. Nice to see this car being taken care of.
              Remember "I" before "E", except as in Budweiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Seth View Post
                that thing is pretty. i have a 76 Skylark with the original landau top. bad shape. its a restorer for my dad. runs good but i think its got a bad oil pan gasket. southern car not much rust, im going to do the bodywork but i need to find a place to buy new chrome bumpers and stuff.

that looks real nice,body looks real good.

Comment

Originally posted by MeeMo View Post
                  I like all the 70's Detroit iron, myself. Everyone likes the early 70's 'Stangs, Chevelles, etc. The mid-late 70's cars were largely overlooked, and forgotten. Nice to see this car being taken care of.
                  yes,i really really want a 70-72 chevelle!

Comment

Thought youd get a kick out of this.

Comment

i can only imagine how expensive those tires are

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by benms79 View Post
                        yes,i really really want a 70-72 chevelle!
                        Please say you wouldnt wreck it by putting those great big rims on a 70-72 Chevelle?! Im all for putting larger tires on a car to improve handling and traction. But when they are too big, they do neither.
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                          Please say you wouldnt wreck it by putting those great big rims on a 70-72 Chevelle?! Im all for putting larger tires on a car to improve handling and traction. But when they are too big, they do neither.
                          sorry but dont accuse him of wanting gigantic rims, i put the video here so he could laugh at it. i should have just made a new thread.

Comment

No I wasnt, I was just looking at his Impalla and thinking he'd do the same to a classic Chevelle.:cry:
                            Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                            - Unknown
                            I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                            - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                            - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                            X