On roanoke.com again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On roanoke.com again

Trying to get first place again. The more plays I get, the more likely I am to win! Thanks for watching!
    Last edited by neanderpaul; 10-16-2008, 12:43 PM.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Man I wish I could afford that set up or even new how to use one...Great job man you've got some real talent:wav:

Comment

Thanks! I don't have much at all tied up in my set up. The only thing that was expensive was the looper. it was about $260 about 6 years ago. Bass was free, the guitar is a loaner (semi permanent? ) I got the drums and $100 for selling a car for someone else. The mixer was free. The rat pedal and the tuner were both about $70. The organ was $32. I seek deals and am patient. The mics were about $60 for all 4 akg's no less. I paid $10 for the wurlitzer piano (saw one like it go for $2050 on ebay recently). I have about $70 in my PA. The 3 cameras were a Christmas gift, a freebie, and a recent $100 purchase. I'm kind of known for getting good deals. My set up does represent years of deal seeking though.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Hit.......FTW.
        Joe Lutz

The SKATE ..... 1992L 5spd
        The Greatest Purchase I Ever Made

Comment

Maybe your luck is rubing off on me, I got a free 2-12 cab today. Its got Celestions in it and one is blown, but free none the less. Im a gear collector as well. All my stuff is huge and old but it works great.

Comment

Thanks Joe!

Comment

Originally posted by 93SOHC View Post
              Maybe your luck is rubing off on me, I got a free 2-12 cab today. Its got Celestions in it and one is blown, but free none the less. Im a gear collector as well. All my stuff is huge and old but it works great.
              Cool!

Comment

YESSS! number one again! Thanks!!

Comment

Watched and a post comment made !!

Still #1 ..AWESOME
                  ------------------------------------------------
                  The Trigger - Midwest Festiva Inc., Illinois Chapter
                  Smart Passion white with H-D interior
                  HD2500 Duramax Chevy
                  Harley Davidson Ultra classic ..I am in love !!
                  Pro Street S-10 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214968
                  Diamond white Deville 27,000 mile cream puff
                  Z28 LS1 power 500 +
                  90 Festy L daily driver wants to be modded, OK
                  It is being modded , a little at a time http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2214953

Join me on Facebook !! ;http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000295094896

Comment

Sweet! Thanks for commenting!

Comment

Right On Hoss! Hank Williams, Jr. and Johnny Cash recorded a duet; That Old Wheel....Maybe I can find a link, it rules. I'm dreamin' we could cover it..
                      Last edited by BigElCat; 10-13-2008, 10:01 PM.
                      '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Dude, This is Amazing!!! I've been Listening to music my whole life so it really takes something to catch my attention...You did just that! this is Great Buddy, Keep it up!

:hello1:

Comment

Thanks Justin!

Big El Cat, I love hank JR and Johnny Cash!

Comment

Working...
                          X