U2 cover looping neanderpaul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U2 cover looping neanderpaul

This is my live looping cover of U2's "with or without you".

This is my live looping cover of U2's "with or without you". I play my peavey T-60, then my peavey fretless bass, then my Wurlitzer butterfly baby grand elec...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Dude, how are you not rich and famous? (outside of the Festiva community that is)
    Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
    Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
    White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
    White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
    Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
    Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
    Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
    White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

EVERY TIME I see one of these from you I watch in stunned amazement! Another great one Paul!
      I have to ask. When you are making these are you also changing the camera angles as you are also doing the looping?
      Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
      - Unknown
      I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
      - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
      - Bumper Sticker

Comment

That was awesome. You have a great voice. However, It was kinda creepy when you looked at the camera at :45. Now you need to have a song with crazy trap set solo at the beginning and loop that throughout the song. Of course I just like rocking out to songs:headbang:
        91 lx 4d hatch - first car and would be my father's dd if he would fix the waterpump
        91 lx 2d hatch - parts car
        92 lx-e - the quick, beat-up rustbucket
        98 se - the luxury dd
        in search of a festy...
        Going quickly in a slow car is more fun than going fast in a fast car, cause anyone can go fast in a fast car, but you take a car that is essentially not that powerful, and make it do things that its not supposed to be able to do, well that's where the real fun is. - Jay Leno

Comment

WOW
          Anything for a Festiva:thumbup::thumbright:

Comment

Paul......what can I say....another great one. Keep em coming my friend!
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

great job. that sounds amazing.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Thanks sasquatch, GenevaDirt, and wcbarker

Originally posted by Axlander9289 View Post
                Dude, how are you not rich and famous? (outside of the Festiva community that is)
                I'm working on it! I have a myspace fan club w/ about 100 members and I have a bunch of subscribers on youtube. I have a small but loyal fanbase. I'm trying to get on America's got talent too. Thanks man that's a HUGE compliment.

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                EVERY TIME I see one of these from you I watch in stunned amazement! Another great one Paul!
                I have to ask. When you are making these are you also changing the camera angles as you are also doing the looping?
                Thanks monsoon! I actually set up 2 digital camcorders and 2 digital picture cams on movie mode. Then I edit it all together after the fact. It takes about 4-5 hours to make one 5 minute video.

Originally posted by TrueBoolean View Post
                That was awesome. You have a great voice. However, It was kinda creepy when you looked at the camera at :45. Now you need to have a song with crazy trap set solo at the beginning and loop that throughout the song. Of course I just like rocking out to songs:headbang:
                Thanks man and you are the second person to get creeped out by "the look". I'll remember that. If you like the rockin' out check out my song called "this seems to be working" here second song down

and "Nothing but wrong" here
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

link to the Jimi Hendrix song...I don't have it quickly but it is awesome too.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Thanks Willie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9c6pvv1T_Q

Comment

very well done overall, need some matresses or foam to damp the acoustics tho, echo was washing out alot of the sound, i see great talent and potential. keep it coming man.
                      is not sposed ta do that...
                      05 subaru legacy gt
                      1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
                      1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Paul what are the chances of you putting the music up for us in MP3 format? Im sure Im not the only one whod love to have some if not all in our collection.
                        Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                        - Unknown
                        I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                        - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                        - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Mad skills! Great cover man. Set your clock, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
                            Paul what are the chances of you putting the music up for us in MP3 format? Im sure Im not the only one whod love to have some if not all in our collection.
                            PM sent!

Comment

Originally posted by 93SOHC View Post
                              Mad skills! Great cover man. Set your clock, lol
                              HEHEH that's spongebob Just chillin'.

I can't believe nobody noticed the 2 festivas in this video!!!???!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X