Walkaround vid of old red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkaround vid of old red

Sorry for the lame quality and no sound....
    -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
    -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
    -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

That's a neat vid, FFL.....you are obviously working very hard on Old Red. That's gonna be a stunner when you're done!
    1989 Red L- The Baron
    www.letstalkbeatles.com
    Link to Baron Pics:
    http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
    1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
      That's a neat vid, FFL.....you are obviously working very hard on Old Red. That's gonna be a stunner when you're done!
      Thanks! It should be nice when it's done
      -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.

Comment

rust spot

I have a rust spot on my Festiva in exactly the same place you did. I am looking for a lead kit before I do anything with it. Differential expansion only lasts about 4 or 5 years up here. before it starts cracking again.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          I have a rust spot on my Festiva in exactly the same place you did. I am looking for a lead kit before I do anything with it. Differential expansion only lasts about 4 or 5 years up here. before it starts cracking again.
          Yeah, I built it back up with fiberglass, then a thin layer of body filler to smooth it out.

Comment

Working...
          X