my submission to America's Got Talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my submission to America's Got Talent

This is my submission to America's Got Talent. I had to edit the song to meet the 3 minute time limit. I'm leaving friday for ATL!

This is my submission to try to get on America's Got Talent. I had to shorten it to 3 minutes to meet their requirements. Wish me luck! This is all a live un...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Good luck Paul !!! I mean, break a leg !!!!!!!!! Nice entry, love that song.
    Last edited by freshtiva; 01-31-2009, 11:46 PM.
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

:wav::wav:
      Congrats! I'll be watchin for you, what day are you supposed to air?
      -Josh R

Comment

^ I'm just going to the open auditions my man. I hope I will make the cut.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

You sound pretty good, I'm guessing you'll make it.
          -Josh R

Comment

You better stop by here! Are you flying to ATL or driving? I have a spare room and bed you are more than welcome to use. I'm about an hour north of atlanta, straight up GA400
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Goodluck, man. You definetly deserve a spot from what I've heard!

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

You rock! Thanks for reminding me!!! I actually have family down there so I have a good place to stay. PM me your digits for real. what I really might need is someone to watch my element (yeah yeah I'm a traitor, my bp stiva is'nt sparking YET) while I unload ALL of that gear in the vid for a 3 minute audition. I'm guessing it's going to be an hour to set up and sound check and 30 minutes to get it torn down and packed back up.

Comment

what day would that be? Saturday? I work both jobs friday so I'm booked from 730AM to probably 10 or 11 that night, but saturday I have all morning and afternoon free as long as I'm back at Papa Johns by around 5PM I'm golden. Same thing on sunday, no work till 5. Just let me know!
                  No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

OUTSTANDING!!! What is the difference between America's got talent and American Idol? I think you would do well. Better than most I have seen on American Idol.

Comment

Thanks!! American idol is for singers. The age limit is 29. Act is for all kinds of talent and there is no age limit.

Comment

hope you make it man. and nice job. ive been wondering who sang that song for a while.. i hear it alot in the grocery store here and every time i try to tell my wife about it, i can never tell her the name or who sings it... again great job.
                          1993 B6T swapped Festiva- Reich raceing ECU, Cork Sport down pipe, MBC for now, Capri Tranny. sold

1993 BBF 466cid mustang notch 7.7 ltre
                          festiva turbo b18 project
                          2001 BMW 325i
                          1996 ford F-150 sold

Comment

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
                            This is my submission to America's Got Talent. I had to edit the song to meet the 3 minute time limit. I'm leaving friday for ATL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H80n2kv_K3E
                            Hey Carbonvmax keep us informed. You sound really good and I don't pass that out too often. I've been around and played drums for a lot of good musicians. You've definitely got a good chance of making the show. I'm impressed. Where else can you find good music and your favorite Festiva in one website? :-)
                            '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
                            '02 F-150 Supercrew
                            '02 Excursion 4x4
                            '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Carbon's got talent!:headbang: Keep us posted!
                              Ian
                              Calgary AB, Canada
                              93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                              59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Working...
                              X