ford aspire project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford aspire project

i found this vid on youtube and thought i would share it. festymick's aspire is in it!!! and i think someone photo-shoped it to be black in one shot and it looks AWESOME!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and this one i have to include cause it just has some SWEET rally lights lol...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

hope you enjoy them.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Id start with a two door aspire at least. I doubt anyone will ever top festymicks aspire !!
    sigpic
    The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
    https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
    Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
      Id start with a two door aspire at least. I doubt anyone will ever top festymicks aspire !!
      the only way that would ever happen is if he did some more mods to his aspire... lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

If I did an aspire, it would be a 4-door! I like the 4-door look better for some reason.
        -Josh R

Comment

I wonder if they are on fa? I can only think of Nerd_Racing ATM?

Comment

not my car, I commented on his video and invited him to fordaspire.com.
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

Ah cool. Hs me stuffed as to who it is? Those black pics are only on FA.
              Sasquash: That black one was done by my awesome friend Scotty. He's a graphic designer / web builder and legend. He was the reason we painted the car purple in the first place.
              Last edited by festymick; 03-02-2009, 07:08 AM. Reason: WRONG PICTURE!! :)

Comment

I really love the black one with the white interior mick! I am trying to decide between Gloss black and a Charcoal silver/gray.
                89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

What the hell is on top of that Festiva? And how long do you think itll be before that dope wraps himself around a tree pretending to be some sort of rally racer?
                  Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                  - Unknown
                  I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                  - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                  - Bumper Sticker

Comment

Originally posted by festymick View Post
                    Ah cool. Hs me stuffed as to who it is? Those black pics are only on FA.
                    Sasquash: That black one was done by my awesome friend Scotty. He's a graphic designer / web builder and legend. He was the reason we painted the car purple in the first place.
                    that pic looks awesome!!! it realy looks like it is black. i love the black and yellow.

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                    X