I raced a F250 Powerstroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I raced a F250 Powerstroke

Here's a vid of me and my friend racing. He has a modded F250 Powerstroke Diesel and I'm of course in my Festiva! He kept talking about how fast his truck is and I had to show him just how slow it really is :p.

'93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

sweet!!! i was expecting a epic fail on the festiva... i was wrong lol... i know how fast those diesels can be but not quick enough to run with the festiva awesome win!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

LOL I was actually expecting an epic fail too, but hey I'll take it :p

Comment

Sweet win dude!
        -Greg
        Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
        BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
        Redneck Engineer
        FOTY - '09
        5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Originally posted by BUSTIVA View Post
          LOL I was actually expecting an epic fail too, but hey I'll take it :p
          lol... i was like "is the truck letting off" lol... what did he do to that thing? it dosnt even sound like he has a exhaust on it... my friend has done a fair bit of work to his truck...

bullydog's best tuner chip
          1200hp rated trans and stage 3 shift kit(he went overkill cause when it was at 450hp he blew up a trans rated to 800hp...)
          water/meth
          big turbo and header (soon to have another one beside it off of a semi truck...)
          ported and polished head
          5 inch exhaust
          dual fuel pumps (and soon to have dual pumps in the tank...)
          bigger injectors
          huge intercooler
          and about 350lbs of sound system...

and some more stuff that i have forgoten about.... check out this vid of it he put the stock tires on it for a day and desided to smoke them off lol... BTW thats no me behind the cam lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

I think all he really has is intake and exhaust, I heard him say something about his turbo, but I honestly wasn't paying attention lol. I got out on him and he started reelin' me in when I caught 3rd .

Comment

I think all he really has is intake and exhaust, I heard him say something about his turbo, but I honestly wasn't paying attention lol. I got out on him and he started reelin' me in when I caught 3rd .
              it sounds so stock tho... maby he got a exhaust tip? lol.. great race tho is that with those 16" rims and the b3? ( the pic in you sig...)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

^^Yes Sir. Ballin' it up.

Comment

^^Yes Sir. Ballin' it up.
                  wow... thats impressive you will kill that truck with you honda motor lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
                  X