X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast and Smart

Check it out
    hayabusa bike engined smart car 0-60 in under 4 seconds

The kit is around $5k. There is a video of them doing burnouts doughnuts etc. There is also one racing a Ferrari.
    Last edited by anomoly40; 05-21-2009, 01:13 PM.

Take it back to the back porch, join the 3 string revolution.

Comment

Comment

that is sweet

Comment

that is sweet. why cant we put these in our cars?

Comment

That stoppie at the end was the icing on the cake!

Comment

Originally posted by 19festiva90 View Post
              that is sweet. why cant we put these in our cars?
              I was in the process, but got scammed on the motor and didn't have enough budget to keep going.
              '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

i like the sound of 1300 rpm but every time i try in my festy it raps out lol dang ford motors

Comment

^dude, 1300 rpm is nothing... And the motors in festivas are mazda, and don't say anything bad about them...
                    -Josh R

Comment

i ment 13000 rpm and whats with the sensitivity? its not like im talking about your gf or maybe i am?

Comment

i also really hate -edited-fires it looks like a egg.
                        Last edited by SimonTuffGuy; 05-21-2009, 08:57 PM. Reason: Swearing

Comment

Youve never EVER revd a Festiva motor to 13000 rpm! And you might want to watch your language.
                          Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
                          - Unknown
                          I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
                          - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
                          - Bumper Sticker

Comment

i dident cus at all if i get written up for that it will only be 4 so i guess i will have to watch it after that. and i said i would like the sound of 13000 form the busta motor not mine dude can you read?

Comment

tried being to key word.

Comment

Working...
                              X