latest neanderpaul live looping video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
    I have CD's DVD's and Tour shirts for sale! If you need a cassette I could make one of those. thanks! :thumbright:
    Originally posted by carbonvmax View Post
    $8 shipped.
    Is that for the Tshirt as well? Have you got them in a 2 or 3XL?
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

I wish! Those Tee shirts were the limited run of about 6 that were made by hand by my cousin. I'll post a pic of the tour shirt. Thanks bro!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
        Is that for the Tshirt as well? Have you got them in a 2 or 3XL?
        I don't know how I missed your post Monsoon. Sorry. I think I may have one 2xl left I'll check. They are $10.
        youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
          Another great one Paul...I can not believe that I will not be watching you on tv this season.
          I'm sorry guys, I've been out of the loop. What happened with "America's Got Talent?"
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
          88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
          88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
          06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

They never contacted me. The audition went great. They gave me 8 minutes when they were supposed to give me 1.5 minutes. Kept asking for more. Then they took my picture. I only saw them do that with one other guy. I WILL be back next season.

Comment

Wow, Sorry to hear that. You rock, so I am quite surprised you didn't get a call.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/hawkdoc60

01 Chevy Impala 9C1 police package "Unnamed yet". 154K
              88 LX 5 speed "Silver PHOENIX" Currently being rebuilt inside and out. 400K
              88 L 4 speed "Cherry Bomb" saved from the car crusher just in time. 186K
              06 Ford F-150 Pickup Replacement for my 2001 Impala Cop Car that lunched its engine.

Comment

Thanks friend. I was really surprised. I just went on tour and tried to improve and get ready for next year! I also got invited to play floydfest 2010 recently! That's a big deal. 15,000 people attend over a 3 day event. Blues Traveler played this year!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  I don't know how I missed your post Monsoon. Sorry. I think I may have one 2xl left I'll check. They are $10.
                  S'Ok I kind of forgot about it til I seen you posted. I thought you were posting a new video. Anyways if youve still got the 2xl Ill take it!

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Oh wow really? Sweet. Did you get any footage from the audition? When was this?

Comment

Monsoon, I'll pm you a little later. Thered56, no footage. They wouldn't let any cameras in. It was a few months ago.

Comment

Cool beans Paul. Ill get back to you when I can.(probably tomorrow) Theyve got me working overnights right now. So my schedule is goofy.

- Unknown

- Quentin Crisp

- Bumper Sticker

Comment

Working...
                        X