Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer

These area couple short videos at wok bottling DOGFISH HEAD beer. This run was "90 minute IPA"

One is of the bottle going into the filler / capper ( called crowns in the industry), the other is finshed product with labels getting boxed. We run about 230 bottle a minute.

Last edited by NovaSS; 07-21-2009, 09:55 AM.
    money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

thats slick - its amazing how it just drops the bottles into the box

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
    92 GL - parts car
    97 aspire - parts car
    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

I went on a tour of a brewery in Creston B.C. Columbia Brewery its called and their flagship beer is called Kokanee "glacier fresh!" Was neat to check out the aging rooms and the fermentors etc. It only made me more jealous towards NovaSS! of course the best part of the tour....free samples but since it was 930 in the morning and a small group it just became free pints!

-Scott
      Aqua 93 L
      Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
      White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

dude, i'm thinking "group buy"!!!
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I think I hear Laverne and Shirley coming to work!!
          In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
          God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
          This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Comment

Heaven!!!!
            :evil4: Live & Learn

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Red View Post
              I think I hear Laverne and Shirley coming to work!!
              One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Schlemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.
              Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
              - Unknown
              I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
              - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
              - Bumper Sticker

Comment

We're gonna do it ! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
                youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Yes we have gotten bored and sent a glove down the line once or twice
                  money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

my dad loves the 120 minute IPA, little pricey for my tastes at like $7.50 a bottle

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

a 6 pack of it goes for $39.95 around here, but most of the time it comes in 4 pack
                      money pit

Comment

Working...
                      X