Clean Festiva??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean Festiva??

May have been seen or posted before but this is the first I've seen it......

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

At least it didn't get totaled like some K cars

Right on the verge of being PO'd that he effed up a perfectly good festy, but the guy is funny. Trying to remember if he's the same guy who did the power windows with a drill video.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
    1989 L - 247K miles Slick
    1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
    Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

good ol Red Green !!!!

I met him sometime ago and we hung out after a show he did. His comedy is pure genius!!!
      cept as batstiva said he f'ed up a good stiva!!!!

Joe
      Go Ahead and Laugh .....Mines faster,more fuel efficient, ...AND PAID FOR!!!!!

:sign3:

Comment

10-1 that festy still lives!
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Hey! I have a Festy with a sunroof! Hmmm....
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by batstiva View Post
            Right on the verge of being PO'd that he effed up a perfectly good festy.
            On the plus side, the carpet is clean.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

soo u get the heaters going, then u drain the rad... ya that should do the trick!
              yeah though, kindof infuriating and yet honouring at the same time. i mean, how many hatchbacks are there out there, and Red picks a Festy.
              light a man a fire and he'll stay warm for the night.
              light a man on fire and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.:faroah:

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                On the plus side, the carpet is clean.
                True. Hadn't thought of that. Still, I think I'll pull the carpet in my new one, and wash it outside of the car.

soo u get the heaters going, then u drain the rad... ya that should do the trick!

That would be the point where I started to get PO'd.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

note where the "smoke" comes from... that festy is still alive somewhere.
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                    note where the "smoke" comes from... that festy is still alive somewhere.
                    Guarenteed it got sold to someone - funny funny video though - alot of that was special effects though

91 L - modified to SLX- "Tin Can Project"
                    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2850897
                    92 GL - parts car
                    97 aspire - parts car
                    87 323 DX - daily driver

Visit My Store - New Products available!
                    http://www.cafepress.com/tunner

Car enthusiasts will respect all makes and models that preform.
                    Brand enthusiasts are the root of all problems in the car community.

Comment

schmuck

what a yutz

Comment

Well, even though its a Festiva.......DESTROYED Keep in mind he is Canadian. Nuff said
                        In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
                        God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
                        This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Comment

Wonder what happen to the power mirrors ? Was that an LX ? Couldnt tell if the underseat tray was there when he ripped the seat out.
                          sigpic
                          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

i hate stuff like that

Comment

I thought the video was funny and clever. I imagine that there were some special effects involved and that the Festiva was not damaged as much as it appears.
                              Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
                              1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
                              2004 Mazda 3
                              -----------
                              5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                              X