Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 69th video! Latest live looping vid

I shot this one in my Ranchero!
    This is the latest live looping vid from neanderpaul. It was shot in my back yard with two sony digital cameras. the sound was taken from one of the cameras....
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Sweet!! Sounds great

Comment

Thanks and REALLY THANKS for posting a comment on youtube!! It helps a lot!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

No problem. I love the Ranchero too.

Comment

haha...pretty cool song Paul.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Thanks Willie! The story behind it is pretty cool. It's in the description.

Comment

yup...I read it and followed the song with the words you typed out.
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Wow that's rare! Most "regular" viewers don't read the descriptions. But uh, I guess we both know you're not "regular"
                And the girl was a cutie

Comment

^^lol...you are right my friend.
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Working...
                  X