Ultimate Waterslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Waterslide

never happened, at the speed he was traveling, and where he hit the pool, you should have seen the pool move or shift in some way; pool didn't move.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Total fake

I am the original

Comment

fake but really cool though. they broke it down on yahoo the other day. its a stunt guy with a rope sliding until he is hidden behind a little hill right before the jump. the thing flying through the air is a computer model and i forget what made the splash but its an ad for Microsoft Germany
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2065064/1
        Paulbarrera12.com
        Festiva Visualizer Project

Comment

Cant get anything past you guys.

Comment

lol i think that would be one heck of a ride but if you missed... OUCH

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
            1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
            X