No announcement yet.

For those who text & drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid; you can only be more vigilant to improve your odds.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by gottafesty View Post
      I understand your point. But will a law against driving while texting actually stop driving while texting? I'm not sure it will. If it would, then I'm for it. I'm just skeptical that it would be effective.
      Illinois just passed such a law & chicago has had a ban for some time. The chicago sun times just ran something in the editorial section about it. 75% said that the law wont stop them from texting. So its just another way for the local goverment to make some $$$ when an officer pulls you over
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Originally posted by muscle_Car1 View Post
        Illinois just passed such a law & chicago has had a ban for some time. The chicago sun times just ran something in the editorial section about it. 75% said that the law wont stop them from texting. So its just another way for the local goverment to make some $$$ when an officer pulls you over
        Could also put people in jail for reckless homicide/manslaughter.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I talked to a junkyard owner once and asked him if he saw a lot of empty beer cans in the wrecked cars they brought in. He told me that the main thing he noticed was partly eaten food. If you stop at the burgerdoodle, eat, then drive.
          qroger

Comment

Working...
          X