Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by festiva joe View Post
    Who do I kill 1st for that LAME VIDEO is the Question

My ears are still ringing from the BAD SINGING!!!!!!!!!

Joe
    what!?! that's REAL singing mister. what you hear on the radio is overprocessed crap that's run through ProTools to keep it "in tune". a capella, or barbershop sining is some of the hardest to get right because if it IS right, you get a "5th, or ghost" note from the interaction of the harmonics and it fills the chord. the individual pitches must be perfect for this to happen.

here, this is what i mean, 4 "guys", full 5 note chords: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

wow he even looks like Michael.......
      money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        what!?! that's REAL singing mister. what you hear on the radio is overprocessed crap that's run through ProTools to keep it "in tune". a capella, or barbershop sining is some of the hardest to get right because if it IS right, you get a "5th, or ghost" note from the interaction of the harmonics and it fills the chord. the individual pitches must be perfect for this to happen.

here, this is what i mean, 4 "guys", full 5 note chords: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5_OSsawz4

Festy,
        I take it that you are tone deaf?????

LOL

Joe

P.s. - You gave me the ammo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Go Ahead and Laugh .....Mines faster,more fuel efficient, ...AND PAID FOR!!!!!

:sign3:

Comment

oh, you're gonna get it now.... :p

music major in college, marching band, concert choir, several musicals, etc. tone deaf?, i doubt it.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
            oh, you're gonna get it now.... :p

music major in college, marching band, concert choir, several musicals, etc. tone deaf?, i doubt it.
            no one had the heart to tell you......lol
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
            X