Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 second ford festiva!!!!

in the 1/8 mile :p

here is some drag footage from the last friday night street race event i went to, my fastest pass was 18.6 but unlike the last time i went i still had the back seat, passenge seat, speaker shelf and 6x9 speakers in the car so that weighed it down a bit and i was running on street tires at 40psi... i think thats why i got so much wheel hop... and my motor mounts are junk lol...

slow but fun :D ill get some good times when i do my b6t swap :D but for now the b3 does the job :D

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

^^shoulda told me you were going! We coulda had some festy vs festy action

-Scott
    Aqua 93 L
    Razor Red 09 F-150 XLT
    White 06 Ford Escape XLT

Comment

Originally posted by leapin View Post
      ^^shoulda told me you were going! We coulda had some festy vs festy action
      wanna go next friday? im 100% sure that im going but not to sure if im gonna race... but if there is another festiva to race, then heck ya ill race it and this time ill get my car "set up" to go racing lol.... ooo and btw this is the last friday night race event till next year!!! so alot of people are gonna show up (i hope) and the truck that me and my friend have been working on for the last copple months is gonna be there... and i think its gonna be crazy... about a week ago it was stuck on a dyno and made 719hp with no nitrous or water/meth spray... so we think its gonna be around 800 MABY 850 with the extra spray :twisted:

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
        about a week ago it was stuck on a dyno and made 719hp with no nitrous or water/meth spray... so we think its gonna be around 800 MABY 850 with the extra spray :twisted:
        Damn... what kind of truck is this? This would be interesting to see if he can get traction...
        The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
        89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

its a 2004.5 dodge ram with the cummins diesel, some of the mads are: dual stacked smarty chips, twin turbos(62mm and 91mm), BIG intercooler, ported head with bigger valves and stiffer springs, arp head studs, high flow intake hat, custom grind cam shaft, and a TON of trans work.... i think he has gone thru about 5 or 6 transmissions so far... so after he broke it the last time about 2 weeks ago he just went overboard and got the best racing trans out there lol... he hasnt had any traction problems yet, good old 4wd lol.... he is hoping for a 10.5 sec pass... and ill be sure to get some vids of it...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch

Comment

Working...
          X