Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, sweeeeet that sounds good

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• no charge cooler = high intake air temps = detonation... engine goes ka-boom.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

• ^^he was running an intercooler, it was 25 PSI on a STOCK KL-DE, he wanted to see how much a stock engine could take, trust me the guy built the car right

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

• I found some more 1/4 mile vids........................................

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

-Greg
          Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
          BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
          Redneck Engineer
          FOTY - '09
          5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Greg the guy in the black saleen, second race was asleep wow you pulled him by a car length, but then you went to sleep against the camaro, good vid's thanks. 13's for a festy blow a lot of minds, LOL that's so cooooool

Comment

• Originally posted by yelo festiva View Post
              Greg the guy in the black saleen, second race was asleep wow you pulled him by a car length, but then you went to sleep against the camaro, good vid's thanks. 13's for a festy blow a lot of minds, LOL that's so cooooool
              I think people with black saleens are bad drivers At my local track a guy there was running from high 13's to 16's lol
              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

• that was awesome

in the first vid i like what the anouncer was saying about your rear turbo lol

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

• Greg is the MAN! Thanks for posting!
                  youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

• Gregs the man!
                    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Where the link to the original vids? Trying to watch some throwback racing here.
                      1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• Or...rematch?
                        91GL BP/F3A with boost
                        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

• Eurotiva vs. Flyin4stroke...

Why for?! the video clearly shows me winning.
                          Last edited by Flyin4stroke; 02-21-2016, 09:59 AM.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

• First page
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

• Originally posted by eurotiva View Post
                              First page
                              All i see on the first page are photos, no videos. I like reading through these old threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• He probably deleted to only evidence of losing to sonic.

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Working...
                                X