No announcement yet.

for all you guys digging out of snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather see snow. I hate it went it gets so darn cold but here is no snow. To me if its going to get cold it might as well snow. Besides driving in the snow is a blast. So you can keep your sunny weather, although I am in North Carolina with no snow.
    Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

NovaSS...........

who digs out?????
      I own a FESTIVA!!!!

by the way, you have to come back someday and it will still be here, waiting for you

I am the original

Comment

i come back today.. if BWI isnt closed
        money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

I dunno about up where your at. But it snowed for maybe a hour or 2 then it turned to rain here.
          Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

Karma..
            Its when you post vids of your vacation only to have your flight cancled back home after you home town gets snowed in.

All flights were cancled into BWI so we DROVE up from Key West to the eastern shore of maryland ( by way of Baltimore to pick up our car we left at the airport)

Total drive time was 24 Hrs almost no stop, just to change drivers and bathroom breaks.Made it home to 2 ft of snow, grabbed 8 hrs sleep and Im off to work.
            Last edited by NovaSS; 12-21-2009, 11:15 AM.
            money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Working...
            X