No announcement yet.

How to Speed Shave your head !!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mach 3 FTW! Ive tried the 4 and 5 blade ones and found they clogged up faster and the shave wasnt any closer.
    Search Master - Honorary Member of Midwest Festiva Inc., Gulf Coast Chapter

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
    - Unknown
    I don't like superstitious people. They're bad luck. - Serge A. Storms

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
    - Quentin Crisp

God, please save me from your followers!
    - Bumper Sticker

Comment

i use an electric razor

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by MONSOON View Post
        Mach 3 FTW! Ive tried the 4 and 5 blade ones and found they clogged up faster and the shave wasnt any closer.
        Yeah,that was kind of my experience,too,so,I stuck with the Mach 3.I Buy them on eBay when I can,also,MUCH , MUCH CHEAPER.!!!

Comment

I was expecting a drive-by with a weed trimmer, honestly.
          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Mach 3 is the only way to go. The 4 and 5 blades suck compared to it. When I go the head shaved route it is mach 3 or I do not do it.

Tony....you a whack job....lol...I love it.
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
              Mach 3 is the only way to go. The 4 and 5 blades suck compared to it. When I go the head shaved route it is mach 3 or I do not do it.

Tony....you a whack job....lol...I love it.
              Yes,I am a WHACK job,but,what is normal ? I'd rather be me...More videos to come.Addictive.!

Comment

If I tried to shave that fast, I'd end up looking like I tried to rape a wildcat in a phone booth. :shock:

Pfft, I say let someone else be normal. I'm gonna be me.

Dumb thieves go to prison, smart ones go to work for the Government.

1988 L - 232K miles Batstiva
                1989 L - 247K miles Slick
                1990 L - 281K miles Orphan Annie
                Let the hoarding begin!! :mrgreen:

Comment

lol... nice music added to it!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                  1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

i have way to many knots on my head to do anything like that...
                    03 Chevy S-10 Extreme-4.3
                    92 Ford Festiva GL-to be determined
                    92 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon-5.7

Comment

firstly, he is half bald genetically, secondly he has like a 1 or 2 day stubble at most....you can shave that easy....let it grow for a week and shave it that fast...you cant, cuz you have to shave with the grain then against it....his is so short he can shave against the grain from the start..i shave my head in big long strokes...he is using tiny quick twitch strokes....i can do it quicker than him with a dual blade razor

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

Originally posted by pyrothehitman View Post
                        firstly, he is half bald genetically, secondly he has like a 1 or 2 day stubble at most....you can shave that easy....let it grow for a week and shave it that fast...you cant, cuz you have to shave with the grain then against it....his is so short he can shave against the grain from the start..i shave my head in big long strokes...he is using tiny quick twitch strokes....i can do it quicker than him with a dual blade razor
                        Very analytical...now let's see your video.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrothehitman View Post
                          Honestly, I think he was just having fun showing what he can do. There's ALWAYS someone faster. There's ALWAYS someone better. The level of competition on here sometimes blows me away. I thought we were just here to be friends? Either way, that's one of the biggest reasons I'm here... For friends, and the other is for fun.
                          In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                          There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

O, my god, why, o why, Like a virgin???????

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
                              Honestly, I think he was just having fun showing what he can do. There's ALWAYS someone faster. There's ALWAYS someone better. The level of competition on here sometimes blows me away. I thought we were just here to be friends? Either way, that's one of the biggest reasons I'm here... For friends, and the other is for fun.
                              Very true!
                              "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Originally posted by sdave7 View Post
                                O, my god, why, o why, Like a virgin???????
                                They give you a selection of songs about the length of your video and that was the only one I knew.LoL...

Comment

Working...
                                X