Video of Triumph Rocket III being built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Triumph Rocket III being built

I know some of us here are motorcycle enthusiasts, and thought you might enjoy a brief video tour of Triumph's Hinkley plant. Be sure to have sound on, and listen to the narator...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
    Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

that was AWESOME!!! i dont think i have laughed that had in a long time!!! thank you!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

no prob!! I may have to add some "argument fluid" to my festy to help it handle better!
      Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
      Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

thats one of my fave parts i love the part when they are riding the bike doing all the crazy stuff

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Haha That was a good video, I like the part when they say they grow the engines from babies next to the photo copiers.
          '90 LX

Comment

Working...
          X