gopro hero wide angle motorsports cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gopro hero wide angle motorsports cam

hey, i just got a new camera/toy... it has mounts so you can mount it on helmets or suction cup it to the outside of your car... all kinds of things... heres the first video I have ever made and the first video with the camera.... its not festivaing yet but this summer at westiva i am going to mount it on the car and film us cruising...

90 festiva BP/G25MR swap, spec v seats, aspire brakes, FMS springs, round headlight conversion with HID's, custom exhaust, fiberglass hood, and a whole lotta bodywork
    BEFORE AFTER

i have allways wanted one of those cams they are amazing, i could have so much fun with one of those

that looks like fun riding around in all that snow but everything is so flat lol... my friend has a snowmobile that has a motor in it that is missing the top end... but to get it would cost 5700 bucks cause its a 1300cc stroker and you have to get the parts orderd in from somewhere... we are gonna try to put a 13B rotary motor in it

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
    1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

looks like fun to bad my sled decided to put a hole in the block last weekend.
      BP Festiva on MS2 with gsxr itbs Woot!!!

Comment

ridding with a go pro love it

1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

stick this cam in your car and get some driving footage

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Working...
          X