I saw this and thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw this and thought

how the hell does that car not flip.....amazing.....

"FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

not enough friction from the car to catch the pavement

plus with a totally stoned truck driver and didn't see a new hood ornament???

I am the original

Comment

And that's part of the reason you don't see many cabovers in north america anymore (Not the first time I've heard of this happening).

Well, that and aerodynamics.

Comment

im not saying its not possible but doesn't seem probable.. Ok the car will slide at those speeds and the road looked wet.. But how does the driver not feel a whole nother car slowing it down and its not like they made contact while not moving there should have been some kind of bump...
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Wow, that was amazing. She was lucky she was not killed.
          '90 LX

Comment

That truck driver would be dead if I was able to move if he pushed me like that down the road....after I recovered from my heart attack anyways....

Comment

i wonder what the flat spots on the tires would look like lol....

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
              1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

+1 on ALL of the above comments. I would surely poop my pants just SEEING that happen, let alone being that poor woman!

Comment

Holy cow!
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

he was probably pissed off because she is a dummy and doesn't know how to get on the expressway. She probably didn't even look and is one of those types that just expect someone to let her in. The guy knew what he was doing...

1993 Festiva L, aspire swapped, selling parts for a BP+T build.

Comment

The truck driver said "Do you think I should stick around?"

Uh yeah.

I guess no harm done, I gotta git!
                      Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Working...
                      X