festiva flames traffic cone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva flames traffic cone

ever get a traffic cone placed in front of your favorite parking spot? no problem! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmVbj...eature=channel

Do you realize you just parked your gas tank on top of a flaming cone?
    The normal is not always normal... MOST is not ALL... And any job can be hard if you don't have the right tools!!!

My Fleet:
    89 L 4spd (Daily Driver(if it isn't broke down)) "Spanky"

Comment

That's... Getting dangerous. A quirky idea is turning into something that may get you arrested. I hope not to see any more videos.
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
        That's... Getting dangerous. A quirky idea is turning into something that may get you arrested. I hope not to see any more videos.
        going down the road, while it was cool, was pushing legallity. you just burned state property and video taped it. not cool.

Comment

man i lol'ed at your videos!

Comment

absolutely love it lol. What kinda rims you rockin?
            89SX funtop! Fully loaded!
            RIP 90LX

Comment

State property...how do you know? You can buy those things.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by MTec007 View Post
                ..you just burned state property and video taped it. not cool.
                State property? I don't know what's more asinine, the flaming exhaust or your statement. LOL.
                Oscar

Comment

Well state property or not dont let EPA find out your burning rubber. Guys here in Arkansas are being locked up for burning the insulation off of copper wire so they can get more at the scrap yard instead of stripping it properly.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

It was and old broken cone that the lot manager gave me from work . It was on private property in my front yard. As soon as I parked on the cone the lack of oxygen put it out . There was no danger of catching me or my car on fire . I did have the flames put out , but the left over hc's in the exhaust re lit when I got close to the molten rubber .My car is rolling on 14 inch enkei's with toyo proxes t1 r's 195/45/14

Comment

I nominate you for the Darwin Awards.

Comment

Originally posted by MTec007 View Post
                        going down the road, while it was cool, was pushing legallity. you just burned state property and video taped it. not cool.
                        Originally posted by resuwrecked View Post
                        I nominate you for the Darwin Awards.

only if he did not cover his rear license plate up DOH!!

I am the original

Comment

thanks

Comment

^ you've been a member since '07 and you only have 22 posts? what wrong with you man, you fit in here just fine!!

Comment

Hahaha state property is a joke it's my property I pay the taxes I should e aloud to do what I want with it
                              92 festiva blue 164k "stiva" mercury Capri non turbo-- bolt on svo mustang turbo
                              91 festiva red 84k no name-- any ideas?! Bone stock
                              2005 tt-r 230 yamaha straight pipe

Price of a festiva with turbo 2k
                              price of a BMW m3 65k
                              seeing the look of the kid when I blew by priceless

"If this thing had wings it would fly"

Comment

Working...
                              X