Tarantula in Granda's yard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarantula in Granda's yard!

I fed this tarantula in my Grandma's front yard recently.

Last edited by neanderpaul; 08-05-2010, 09:03 AM.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Cool! Didn't realize tarantulas lived in Virginia!
    Pat

:fred:1993 5 spd "Big Red" - Daily Driver
    1994 Honda Del Sol DOHC VTEC
    2004 Mazda 3
    -----------
    5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

They don't. I was in TX. We covered 3500 miles in 2 weeks.
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Oh, I see! Are all the great summer photos from your trip?
        Pat

2004 Mazda 3
        -----------
        5 million dogs and cats are euthanized each year in shelters. Have your pets spayed or neutered.

The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

ewww *gets the heebie jeebies* I don't deal with 8 legged creatures very well... LOL
          www.cardomain.com/id/jermnc77

Madness Committee Member & Contact Person
          www.festivamadness.com

Festiva Madness
          Snoopy's
          4621 Atlantic Ave
          Raleigh, NC 27604

Comment

EWWWWWWWWWW.... just one more reason to not go back to Texas!!!
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by Stivadiva View Post
              Oh, I see! Are all the great summer photos from your trip?
              Indeed. It's just the tip of the iceberg. Friend me on facebook! I have my great pics there.
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Yeah you're nuts.

:p
                91GL BP/F3A with boost
                13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

I woulda fed that tarantula a shell from a .45! Well OK maybe not, but not crazy about them. Came across one in MO, so they are pretty widespread.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                    Indeed. It's just the tip of the iceberg. Friend me on facebook! I have my great pics there.
                    http://www.facebook.com/people/Paul-Mays/507098420
                    Done - thanks!!
                    Pat

2004 Mazda 3
                    -----------

Comment

Well thats one good thing about living in the frozen north... Many snakes and spiders don't like our winters.. However the possum did make it up here...

btw - I sent you a friend request Paul.

Comment

Great! Friend requests accepted from Jeff and Michael. Where's Pat?

Comment

Yikes!!!! Don't drive your Festy too close our it'll be a Feasty for the spidey!!
                          Go Fast !!,Take Chances !!

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Working...
                            X