Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bamboo toture - mythbusters

This is the set up....
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This gets right to the meat of the test
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

I love that show.

Comment

^ X2 mythbusters ROCKS!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Great show and episode! Even if I don't like the secondary team.

Ok, well now you've gotten ------g silly. ~ MONSOON

Comment

^ you dont like tory, grant and kari? they are awesome.... and kari is HOT!!!

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
          1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
            ^ you dont like tory, grant and kari? they are awesome.... and kari is HOT!!!
            X2!!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Working...
            X