Am I in trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I in trouble?

This is a video. Just click the pic. It opens on my photobucket account.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Picking on little kids...:angry7: That was funny, Good job!
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

hahaha that was hilarious. Honestly she didn't even get that scared. Most kids would have fell to the floor crying!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nancy- 1.8L BP, aspire swap, g-trans
      The Adventures of Nancy! Build Thread
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Musica! Click me!

Comment

lol nice

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Paul.....how could you! That was terrible.....you should have waited till her back was turned....lol.
          "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
          89L Silver EFI auto
          91GL Green Auto DD
          There ain't no rest for the wicked
          until we close our eyes for good.
          I will sleep when I die!
          I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

She's got your eyebrows! That was funny....it's tough to get young 'uns to focus hard enough for that scary vid to work most effectively. Now, if we could get Elmo to do that...
            1989 Red L- The Baron
            www.letstalkbeatles.com
            Link to Baron Pics:
            http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/r...nmervap/Baron/
            1990 White GL- Chuck (for now)

Comment

That cracks me up. Just wait though she will get you back when you least expect it. :joker:
              '93 Festiva GL / "HOT ROD"
              '02 F-150 Supercrew
              '02 Excursion 4x4
              '98 Jeep Cherokee Classic Limited

Comment

Originally posted by BigWheel View Post
                That cracks me up. Just wait though she will get you back when you least expect it. :joker:
                hahaha....she may have started it...at the Madness meet when they first got there she had him going pretty good with some belly pain. Seemed she just needed to eat some more....maybe he was just getting her back....lol.
                "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                There ain't no rest for the wicked
                until we close our eyes for good.
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

^

cruel! dont worry you will get paid back when shes a teenager!
                  Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

PAUL how could you! Bad daddy funny but bad send it to AFV it's worth $$.
                    Festiva/Mazda genetic splicing researcher B6T / G25MR for 5+ years and counting.
                    187.7 WHP @ 5500 RPM

Comment

Hmmmmm.... AFV?! Maybe I will!
                      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

First time Ive ever seen that girl quit smiling. For a moment anyway.
                        Last edited by freshtiva; 10-10-2010, 09:59 PM.
                        sigpic
                        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
                        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
                        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I think this is the reason MY daughter hides behind doors and jumps out now
                          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

I hope you set aside a trust fund for a lot of therapy in her future......

" I dont know doc, since I was 3 everytime I see a camera I piss my pants"
                            Last edited by NovaSS; 10-11-2010, 10:06 AM.
                            money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

Working...
                            X