Trained eagles hunt wolves!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trained eagles hunt wolves!!!

The real action starts at about 2:00. Crazy!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by neanderpaul; 10-15-2010, 10:28 PM.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

I used to play a game (Runescape) and on there you could hunt with a bird just like in the video. I had no idea people did it in real life.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

I've seen trained falcons hunt rabbits but that is just insane!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Ok Paul.

Mind = Blown!

That is freakin' incredible. Look at the size of those eagle's talons. Just huge!
        What incredible power. Thanks for sharing that one.
        Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
        Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
        Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
        Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
        http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Note to self
          start shooting eagles

Comment

I wonder what the real kill ratio is?

Im sure a few of the birds get chomped up by a full size wolf. Birds tend to be pretty brittle in the bone department and if they are not killed outright Im sure many get put down due to injuries .
            money pit

No spitters were I work, you swallow it all. The Company feels if you already have it in your mouth why waste it.

Comment

hmmm.... new military strategy? im sure if they could take down a wolf they could take down a human haha

Comment

Originally posted by NovaSS View Post
                I wonder what the real kill ratio is?

Im sure a few of the birds get chomped up by a full size wolf. Birds tend to be pretty brittle in the bone department and if they are not killed outright Im sure many get put down due to injuries .
                Agreed.

Comment

wolves

i didnt know wolves are good vittles.

Comment

Holy freaking crap
                    Neil

Jesus loves me. This I know.

93 L track prep in progress
                    88? Parts car-sold
                    91 L B6-me f25mr-soon to be ???
                    86 b2000- pisses of HOA-sold
                    1997 k1500 suburban- kid hauler/GAS hog

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post
                      I used to play a game (Runescape) and on there you could hunt with a bird just like in the video. I had no idea people did it in real life.
                      I still play runescape from time to time!
                      89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
                      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
                      2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
                      1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

i use to play rune scape... i had a good player that me and my friend took turns building up.... then after not playing it for about 5 years i forgot the password i played it about a year ago and made a new guy... i cant remember his password anymore lol...

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Racing View Post
                          I still play runescape from time to time!
                          Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                          i use to play rune scape... i had a good player that me and my friend took turns building up.... then after not playing it for about 5 years i forgot the password i played it about a year ago and made a new guy... i cant remember his password anymore lol...
                          Grown men playing Runescape!? jking. I was addicted to it(12+ hours a day) about 3 years ago but now I am free! I must admit I got hooked on private servers again a few weeks ago. I bet I can pwn you all if I too can remember the password lol
                          Last edited by Grey Vw; 10-17-2010, 11:06 PM.
                          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                          14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
                          X