The Ultimate power adder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate power adder

For those who have never heard of Turbonique, these things were outlawed shortly after they started showing up on the drag strip. Some even attached them to go-carts for the ultimate death ride. This Galaxie is not only supercharged, but also fitted with a rocket axle. I wonder what its like to drive a 4000Lb, 500+ HP car and then kick on another 850HP of instant boost! Time for a new pair of shorts.

Dana Mecum's Original Spring Classic Auction - 21st YearMay 15 - 18, 2008SPECIFICATIONSYear 1964 Make Ford Model Galaxie 500 aExterior Color Black Interior C...

This is a rather long video without sound, but if you watch it all, you'll see the coolest Rocket powered Go-Kart racing a drag car.

Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
    04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
    62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
    Not enough time or money for any of them

The Beast

Have you forgotten about the Beast?

John Dodd's rolls royce merlin spitfire aeroengined beast on BBC's Top Gear Programme. John Dodd may be contacted at his Automatic Transmission Business loc...

Comment

The Galaxie is a beast!!

Comment

Another beast

sigpic
        The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
        https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
        Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

I wanna rocket power baby car!
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Smart Car body kits!
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
              sorry Tom....those are not real kits.... photo shopped (you may know that though)
              "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
              89L Silver EFI auto
              91GL Green Auto DD
              There ain't no rest for the wicked
              until we close our eyes for good.
              I will sleep when I die!
              I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Talk about a Beast......

One of the fastest street bikes around- 636 WHP powers Charlie Anstaett down the Maxton Mile at a best-of record 256 MPH. How does he make this kind of power...
                89L Silver EFI auto
                91GL Green Auto DD
                I will sleep when I die!
                I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Wasn't there also turbine VW Bugs?
                  91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                  14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                    sorry Tom....those are not real kits.... photo shopped (you may know that though)
                    D'oh! If they don't exist, they should!
                    Last edited by TominMO; 10-24-2010, 11:40 PM.
                    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

THIS is the Ultimate power adder

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
                      1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Originally posted by sasquatch View Post
                        to many leaks!!
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                          to many leaks!!
                          LOL post of the day!
                          1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

Working...
                          X