Fedor is just the man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedor is just the man

All of these highlights are great. But that last one... man... One second you are standing and swinging. the next you are flying through the air like a toy. OUT.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

I thought greg was the man.
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Indeed Greg IS the man!
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

man...all great....but did you see the 2 monsters he was fighting... 1:18 and 2:28, MASSIVE!
        "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
        89L Silver EFI auto
        91GL Green Auto DD
        There ain't no rest for the wicked
        until we close our eyes for good.
        I will sleep when I die!
        I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Yeah and he whipped both. He is ferocious. That newer dude though. He is the toughest looking dude. Moves like a fly weight. BUT HUGE.

Brock Lesnar
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

lesnor is no one compared to fedor. He just had his butt handed to him in the first round.

89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Fedor is just a smart and talented machine.
              Still this is a great demo of Lesnor's tenacity...

Comment

I'd like to see the Cain/Lesnar fight.

Comment

Found it...

Comment

cain

cain is the man. i hope to see fedor step up and join ufc, just to fight cain velasquez. junior dos santos in next on cains list.

Comment

Dude! That knee by Cain at just under 6:00!!! MAN!!! Would LOVE to see Fedor vs Cain!!!

Comment

he is a big boy but I was not impressed. I think he got lucky. Fedor is MUCH more impressive.
                        89L Silver EFI auto
                        91GL Green Auto DD
                        I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Not impressed by Cain or Lesnor?

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                            Not impressed by Cain or Lesnor?
                            lol...Lesnor...you guys responded quicker then I did. Just watched the Cain fight....and I am even less impressed with Lesnor. It is like as soon as he is touched he is just about done. He was almost done in the first fight you posted but time ran out and gave him a breather.
                            89L Silver EFI auto
                            91GL Green Auto DD
                            I will sleep when I die!

Comment

Originally posted by GenevaDirt View Post
                              lol...Lesnor...you guys responded quicker then I did. Just watched the Cain fight....and I am even less impressed with Lesnor. It is like as soon as he is touched he is just about done. He was almost done in the first fight you posted but time ran out and gave him a breather.
                              True. He was tough to survive and come back on that one though. The announcer said that that was the first time that other guy had taken longer than one round to beat someone. Lesnor's build is just so impressive. I know that doesn't mean anything. But Cain just didn't look nearly as strong. Obviously talent came in in to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X