festiva vs trans am ls1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• festiva vs trans am ls1

today i changed out my ignition pick up to see if it would help with my breaking up, it did help but its still there. this was me and a friend testing after the repair. it was wet out so we both didnt get to much traction, he got me out of the hole and as soon as i would get traction it was time to shift the gear, he end up beating me by a car if that.

Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 05-15-2011, 12:07 AM.

Felt like I was watching cops because of the walkie-talkie sounding stuff.
    1990 White L-Plus 5-speed rust-machine
    Scrapped

1991 Blue L 5-speed
    daily driver, intermittent project

1993 rustless wonder
    A shell, awaiting suspension, brakes, and B6T

Comment

made me sick watching it sideways....thanks
      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
      89L Silver EFI auto
      91GL Green Auto DD
      There ain't no rest for the wicked
      until we close our eyes for good.
      I will sleep when I die!
      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

You gotta get some videos of that thing at the track or at least on dry pavement :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

im dieing to go to the track but i got to fix this stumble, im going to try some data logging and post it on the miata sites to see if it might be the tune or im loosing a injector or spark some where.

Comment

looks good bro its always great to get the funny looks when you keep up with or beat someone in your festy even if its your own friend
            -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
            -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

some one measure up the LS1 and tell me if i can LS1, rwd my 5door festy ?

Comment

if it doesnt anyone got the measurements on a L67 - ECOTEC motor (:
                thats my second choice haha

Comment

Which one is the L67? I've got a couple 2.2's I could measure... Ecotec 4 culls are the same basic dimensions, afaik. They also run the GM small corp bolt pattern. Think 60° v6's.

Comment

L67 are out of our commodores (holden) from years 1999 - 2005ish so I'm going to guess Chevys within those years.. 3.6ltr I think ,V6 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                    X