Bizzare siamese racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizzare siamese racing

This is a trip. Starts with a fiesta on top too.
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

awesome! what will they come up with next?
    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Have you ever seen "train racing"? It's where you hook 3 cars together inline and the front car steers and the rear car brakes. Really wild, it is normally done on a figure 8 track too!
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

Hahahaha! I saw a pic of this the other night while looking up a Mustang vid and I was like "SERIOUSLY??"
        If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
        Zulu Ministries

Comment

None of you saw this on top gear?

Comment

I've seen the train racing Brian. And the bus racing. And the motor home racing. Figure 8 is so kamikaze!!!
            youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
              None of you saw this on top gear?
              Don't have TV.

Comment

^^ X2

I work on cars for entertainment

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

It's been 5 years since we dropped cable. We do have Netflix though.

Comment

who needs TV when you're modding cars?
                    Andrew Walker

Current Daily Driver:
                    89 Nissan D21 SE V6 5 speed 4x4
                    Projects in the works:
                    84 Mercedes Benz 300D(T)(Baby) currently awaiting transmission transplant/ full on restoration

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                      It's been 5 years since we dropped cable. We do have Netflix though.
                      Same here. I have Netflix for the times I feel like taking a break and watching a movie...which is usually late at night after working on cars all day

Originally posted by DrMaxwellEdison View Post
                      Exactly!!! :thumbup:

WWZD
                      Zulu Ministries

Comment

thanks to netflix I am currently on season 2 of prison break. i remember guys were talking about it years ago all excited about it. great series.
                        1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by DrMaxwellEdison View Post
                          I do when I run out of mod money:p I only have free cable though.
                          91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                          14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                            thanks to netflix I am currently on season 2 of prison break. i remember guys were talking about it years ago all excited about it. great series.
                            I'm near the end of season 4. I got really hooked on 1 and 2. It was disappointing after that. I'm still watching buts nowhere near as riveting.

Comment

Aw maan do they jump shark? I left off where they are in Panama where law enforcement all has automatic weapons and they never use them like they are going by American policies. Doesn't seem real already boo
                              1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Working...
                              X