illegal lemonade stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal lemonade stand

"We were not aware of how the lemonade was made, who made the lemonade, of what the lemonade was made with"

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Really... Come on, the fuzz is harshin' the mellow
    Owner of:
    1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
    In progress:
    BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Hey, we can't have these kids making a mockery of a perfectly good law. Doesn't matter that none of this was necessary (or even thought of) when I was a kid, back in the 1890s or sumthin'. They start with little crimes like this and next thing you know they're serving hash brownies at the PTA meetings, carjacking little ole ladies, then moving on to the big stuff.

Wait a sec while I take my meds......OK, good.

Hmmmmm.....forget about what I wrote in paragraph 1.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Did they check the local dealer or pimps to see if they had permits too? More revenue to be made there and that's what the bottom line is, they are enforcing revenue not the law. I am sure the three little girls were gonna make a killing selling blackmarket lemonade tax free and unregulated.
        91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
        82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
        85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Wow....that's terrible
          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

It scares me what this world is coming to.
            1921 Model T
            1940 Ford
            1960 F600 Fire Truck
            1963 Ford Falcon drag car
            1964 Ford Falcon Futura
            1964 1/2 Ford Mustang
            1966 Ford F100
            1973 Kenworth K100 Cabover 903CID Cummins
            1976 F650 Dump Truck
            1978 F150
            1980 F350 Pulling Truck
            1988 Ford Mustang GT
            1990 Ford Mustang LX
            1992 Ford Festiva
            1992 Dodge D350 Cummins
            2000 Ford F350 Super Duty 7.3 Powerstroke

You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do.-Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by links56 View Post
              It scares me what this world is coming to.
              x2!
              -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

if they had been selling doughnuts it would have been ok.
                Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                  if they had been selling doughnuts it would have been ok.
                  Naw, cops woulda confiscated the doughnuts....
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I'm getting so sick of some of these cops... I got pulled over for "too loud exhaust" but as he pulled me over my friend was just hanging up his phone, and was putting it in his pocket, the cop was talking to me about my "no muffler" I told him I have a muffler, he didn't believe me, and was too lazy to look. Then he asked why my passenger was moving around so much for when I got pulled over, I didn't think he was so I didn't know what to say. Then he took my stuff and when he came back he went to the passenger side, (at this time another cop showed up) and asked my friend to step out of the car, and they patted him down because they were suspicious, and they searched my entire car, didn't find ANYTHING, gave me my stuff back and told me to put a muffler on and to be careful about moving around. That night pissed me off.
                    -Josh R

Comment

Without clicking your profile I can assume you do not have a receding hairline. My uncle always told me that going bald was the best thing to happen to him being a car guy. No tickets for him in 20 yeras and hes the worst driver and illegal everything. His other advice was to never settle down until right before you start going bald LOL.
                      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                        Naw, cops woulda confiscated the doughnuts....
                        lol
                        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

i hate the police...
                          I know its a piece of crap but im still faster...and its 100% legal!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X