Latest obsession...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest obsession...

I go through phases. Right now I'm on a country music played on my Wurlitzer butterfly baby grand kick. It is an electric piano. It is the home model of the ...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

2 thumbs up!
    Brian
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
    :fish:

Comment

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Your a great singer, and a very versatile player, but your whistling is out of this world! I watched the crossroads bit that you recorded in front of the Christmas tree too, excellent! What a whistle!
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Well thanks! Did you see my Andy Griffith video?
          This another live loop from the road. I am using my boss rc-20 loop pedal. Mic - looper - line in on the stereo - camcorder. Just killing time on the road.
          Last edited by neanderpaul; 08-12-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
            Well thanks! Did you see my Andy Griffith video?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBFo...e_gdata_player
            That gives "going for a loop" a whole new meaning. I'm surprised that hasn't gone viral.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Skills.
              91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
              14 C7 Z51

Comment

Comment

Nice!!!
                  Buck.
                  -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                  -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                  -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

as usual paul

outstanding!
                    Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

very nice!
                      91 Festiva GL "Scrat"
                      82 Honda Goldwing GL1100i
                      85 BMW 535is "Brunhild"

Comment

Thanks Jay!

Comment

Working...
                        X