Festiva tow rig. Towing festiva.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Festiva tow rig. Towing festiva.

youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

:lol: yup I'm sold on that hitch of yours :thumbright:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Lol! It's all Jack! I'm lucky to have him for a friend!
      Did you see the first batch of pics from the rotary festy?
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Lol yes I did see them but didn't get a chance to respond, had to get back to work :lol:

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
        1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
        2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Work work work! :lol: 2 days ago I did the valve cover gasket, plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor button, air filter, fuel filter, oil and oil filter on my friends new to him 89 LX auto. Yesterday I fixed the wiper linkage, and stereo on my old 92 accord that bleongs to my sister. Today I started to install a new radiator on that same festiva. The trans fluid line was bent over. So I took it back. A new one is coming in in a bit so I came home to play piano... ahem.... do some laundry and dishes....

Comment

Put a hitch on the other one and you could have your own caravan of Festies LoL
            Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Working...
              X