Andy Griffith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Griffith

I was invited along with 4 other acts to open for the band "front porch swing" at the Smith Mountain Lake arts council. We each got 10 minutes. I first performed the Andy Griffith theme song. AKA The fishing hole.

I was invited along with 4 other acts to open for the band "front porch swing" at the Smith Mountain Lake arts council. We each got 10 minutes. I first perfo...
    youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

very cool.....
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Bravo Mr. Mays!!!

Sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Reminds me of one of my favorite songs; Me and Opie Down by the Duck Pond by BR-549. If your not familiar with it, you gotta go to Youtube and check it out.

Last edited by blkfordsedan; 11-14-2011, 10:14 AM.
        Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
        04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
        62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
        Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Awesome Brian! Great song! And new to me!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Glad you liked it Paul. Check out some of their other stuff, along with some stuff by
            Old Crow Medicine Show. I know a ton of great stuff from some lesser known Bluegrass, Folk and Alternative (commonly referred to as Outlaw) Country folks.....
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

I know old crow. And outlaw means Hank III to me. There was a lot of alt-grass going on in Murfreesboro outside Nashville when I lived there. Similar to outlaw kind of honky Tonk. Sort of old school country with a redneck tinge to it.

Comment

"Great job Paul"
                An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I'm jealous! I can play guitar, but cant sing worth a ....well you get what I mean. lol
                    Great job maestro!
                    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                      X